Face is one of the first areas of the body which starts showing wrinkles & loss of skin elasticity in both men & women. Facelift surgery which is also known as rhytidectomy involves surgical removal of excessive skin, repositioning & tightening of underlying tissues in order to restore a refreshed & youthful facial appearance. However, since every person’s needs & goals are different, facelift surgery may often involve other cosmetic procedures which require more than just tissue removal & repositioning. Liposuction in some instances or surgical removal of fatty deposits along with Blepharoplasty, chemical peel or injectable Botox treatments may be additionally required. This is why most often facelift surgery cost may vary from one person to another depending upon the number of procedures involved in the cosmetic treatment.
Factors Affecting Cost of Facelift Surgery
There are a number of factors including the following which affect facelift surgery costs.
- Extent of Treatment – Normally, four distinct procedures are typically discussed between the plastic surgeon & the patient for undergoing facelift surgery. Lower facelift surgery for cosmetic treatment of neck, jaw line & jowls, mid-facelift surgery which addresses areas around the corners of eyes, nose & mouth, brow lift to treat creases & staffing of skin in brow & lastly full facelift surgery which combines all of these three elements. This is how facelift surgery cost may be more or less depending upon the extent of treatment required by the patient.
- Choice of Plastic Surgeon – Like no two facelift surgeries are similar, so also no two plastic surgeons would charge the same fees. Reputation & experience of the aesthetic plastic surgeon means a lot to both, the outcome & your budget expectations. A plastic surgeon might feasibly charge much more than another in case he/she is known for producing outstanding results.
- Geographic Location of Hospital – This is another factor which influences the facelift surgery cost. Undergoing facelift surgery might cost you the moon if you are seeking this procedure in United Kingdom, Canada or the United States. However, the same treatment with results at par with the best in the world can cost much less if you choose India as your healthcare destination. Moreover, several plastic surgeons in India have initially trained & experienced for decades in Western developed countries before returning to their homeland. They are therefore well aware of the emerging trends & adept at handling latest advances in medical technology.
- Number of Complimentary Treatments – Although facelift surgery can make a dramatic difference in the contours of the patient’s face, it may not be able to address aspects of skin texture. Depending upon individual goals some patients may choose to undergo certain complimentary treatments before or after facelift surgery for more comprehensive results. Some such common procedures usually include the following.
- Chemical Peel – This involves application of a chemical solution on facial skin in order to remove outer layers which are damaged due to exposure.
- Botox Cosmetic – This is an injectable treatment which involves administering medicine to lines forming at the outer corners of eyes that are commonly known as crows’ feet.
- Blepharoplasty – This is a cosmetic eyelid surgery which is meant for correcting sagging upper eyelids or for reducing bags that have developed under eyes.
- Chin Implants & Fat Injection – Ideal cosmetic procedure for people who are dissatisfied with the shape of their chins. This procedure can also be performed at the same time as facelift surgery.
Never Compromise with Facelift Surgery
Cost is an important aspect of cosmetic surgery which cannot be ignored. However, in order to achieve best outcomes one cannot let this dictate decisions. Facelift surgery in India is an excellent opportunity for international patients who are concerned about the rising cost of healthcare in their country & are therefore willing to travel to other countries for good quality of medical procedures. Facelift surgery cost in India is comparatively much less while outcomes are at par with the best in the world. In fact overseas patients will be able to save substantial amounts of money by undergoing affordable plastic procedures including facelift surgery in India.
You can send your queries at: email@example.com & https://travcure.com/contact-us/