Popularly known as ‘boob job’, breast augmentation is a cosmetic intervention which can help women enhance their breasts profile by providing them firm and youthful appearance. Women struggling with issues like sagging, small or asymmetrical breasts can largely benefit from undergoing breast augmentation cosmetic surgery. However, women willing to undergo this procedure must be in good general health.
Types of Breast Implants for Breast Augmentation
The following list describes some major types of breast implants which are widely used for breast augmentation cosmetic surgery.
- Saline Breast Implants – These implants are composed of silicone shell material. They are internally filled with sterile saline water which provides uniform shape and natural look to patient’s breasts.
- Silicone Breast Implants – These breast implants are filled with thick silicone gel that provides feel of natural human fat. This is why they are one of the most popular breast implants among world-wide women.
- Gummy Bear Breast Implants – They contain much thicker silicone gel which is highly cohesive in nature as compared to traditional silicone implants. Gummy bear implants have more projection towards bottom most region.
- Round Breast Implants – These implants are fuller and appear round in shape. Women who desire a fuller breast contour can opt for these implants.
- Smooth Breast Implants – Smooth breast implants are extremely soft in nature. These implants provide a smooth breast movement and it is hard to identify the difference between original breasts and implants.
- Textured Breast Implants – These implants leave a prominent scar tissue and are slightly rough to touch. But these implants minimizes the risk of tight scar capsule.
It is crucial to choose well-qualified and experienced cosmetic surgeons for ensuring desired outcomes.
Why Should You Undergo Cosmetic Surgery in India?
India is one of the most renowned healthcare facilitators across the globe. This country has a vast network of experienced and immensely talented cosmetic surgeons who are renowned for performing a large range of complex cosmetic procedures including breast augmentation in India. All leading super specialty hospitals in India follow international standards and latest medical instruments to maintain a high level of precision. In addition to this, breast augmentation cost in India is also very reasonable. To be honest, international patients can save up to 75 percent of their money by undergoing breast augmentation in India. Therefore, overseas patients seeking high-quality as well as affordable treatments can confidently rely on cosmetic surgery in India.
To Get Free Quotes & Consultation For This Treatment in India
Call Us: +91-8600044116
Email Us: firstname.lastname@example.org